Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Cute Critters challenge continues....

Bi Weekly Challenge 12. Cute Critters

Hi all....Lynda here and the Cute Critters Challenge continues... 
 
This challenge is all about cute critters.  Your project should have some sort of cute critter on it.

The design team is using
These products and so much more are available at

For my card I used the cute Fox from the stamp set and stamped him onto the pattern paper.  I then fussy cut the image out and glued the pieces onto another stamped image.  I then fussy cut the entire thing out.  I stamped the stump and flowers onto my card base.  I colored the images with my Copic makers.  I then added the sentiment to my card front.  I added the little paper strips; which are the top tabs off one of the pattern paper sheets.  I then added the fox using some foam tape.


I hope you'll pull out something with a cute critter and link up your project HERE.

Happy crafting....Lynda

4 comments: